Metal Guitar Trick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metal Guitar Trick

Are you ready to rock?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dwinterslalsd @ your service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwinterslalsd

dwinterslalsd @ your service Empty
PostSubject: dwinterslalsd @ your service   dwinterslalsd @ your service EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Name: Dustin
Hobbies: Guitar & Online Pangya Golf
Work: Material Handling/fabrication construction
Music:System of a Down, Slayer (best live performance by far), Metallica, Megadeth (not impressed w/live shows...@ all),Pantera, Pink Floyd, & Ozzy.
Reason for coming/joining forum: Seen a SOAD Lesson on ultimateguitartab.com so i came here to see the rest.
Guitar and gear:ESP ltd JH-600, Marshall MG100HCFX Half Stack,Digitech Metal Master HM Distortion Pedal
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Admin
Ricky

dwinterslalsd @ your service Empty
PostSubject: Re: dwinterslalsd @ your service   dwinterslalsd @ your service EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:21 am

Welcome in Dustin !

Thanks for subscribing, as you will probably see the site is a bit quiet, not a lot of member. I'm glad you join, i'm currently trying to get more views on youtube to get this site more popular ... !

As i can see, we both have really close music gender, im a big fan of Pantera ! Planning to do a few lesson of them in a few days ...

Anyway, if you have any question feel free to ask, i'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

-Rick
Back to top Go down
https://metalguitartrick.forumotion.com

dwinterslalsd @ your service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Guitar Trick :: Other :: Q&A, Introduce yourself:-
Jump to: