Metal Guitar Trick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metal Guitar Trick

Are you ready to rock?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Informations, news, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricky
Admin
Ricky

Informations, news, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Informations, news, etc.   Informations, news, etc. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello,

Every cover on this site are amateur work, so don't expect it to be perfect. There's many different way to play a song so share yours! The tabs and backtracks i share are free, everything on this forum is free, but to have more option you have to become a member. (Becoming a member is absolutely free). You can do free cover too just read the instruction to do so. I speak mostly french, so someword can be bad in english. I got a corrector but he's french too... Please read the topic ''How to read a tab'' before posting for help. If you find missing link or bad url, please PM me.

This forum currently need:
-A logo (better than this one)
-And a adware banner

If you know how to do one of those thing, i'll take in consideration some of your request with more priority.

To vote, simply click here:

Informations, news, etc. Banner

Informations, news, etc. Banner

Thanks!

I'll try to add at least one video per week... Take a tour and see if you like it!

-Rick
Back to top Go down
https://metalguitartrick.forumotion.com

Informations, news, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Guitar Trick :: Other :: Update:-
Jump to: